Cold Hands Warm Bottoms Blog Hop
January 2-4, 2014
Blog Hop Sign Ups!
Announcing Winter Spanks: Cold Hands, Warm Bottoms
Thursday, January 2nd – Saturday, January 4th 2014
Open to everyone in the spanking community!
Let’s warm up with some hot bottoms & cool prizes! Each participating blog will create a post based on a winter & spanking theme. This can include a short story, poem, graphics/artwork, or any other creative avenue that you specialize in. Tell us a funny story, share an experience, it can be anything you dream of as long as it’s good clean spanking fun! No explicit nudity please. Bare bottoms are, of course, welcome!
We have some wonderful Grand Prizes & more rolling in every day!
Kindle or Nook (Blushing Books)
Your Choice of a Free Book Cover for Your Next Book, an Ad for an Upcoming Project, or a Custom Facebook Header or Blog Graphic (Lazy Day Publishing)
Three Month Subscription to Discipline & Desire (Discipline & Desire)
$20 Gift Certificate to Amazon (Stormy Night Publications)
Hand Crafted Paddle (Blondie’s Place)
Spanking Video DVDs (Shadowlane)
A “Get it All” Bundle (Variant Publishing) – Includes How to Get the Spanking You Want – The Complete Guide to Asking for It, Getting It, & Making It Better, How to Give a Spanking – Advice from the Receiving End, What He Wants – A Man’s Seven Secret Spanking Desires, & The Little Book of Spanking Stories
$25 Gift Certificate to Blushing Books (Patricia Green)
Learning Domestic Discipline eBook Package (LearningDD)
$25 Gift Certificate to Blushing Books (Patty Devlin)
$10 Gift Certificate to Amazon (PK Corey)
- Sign up by entering your blog into the linky list
- Grab the graphic & add it to your side bar linking it to: spankingromance.com/winter-spanks
- You must offer an individual prize on your own blog, post links to the main blog hop post and prize entry, display blog hop graphic, & include linky list of all other participants (or link to linky list if you have wordpress)
- At least 48 hours in advance email us the link to your individual post so that we can update (send to reneeroseauthor at gmail.com)
- Have your post up by 12:01 am EST on January 2nd
- All contest winners should be announced on Monday, January 6th
- Spread the word!
What is required to participate as a reader?
Follow the links to read the blogs–comment on the blog to prove you were there– each comment earns you one entry for the grand prize. You must provide your email address for your entry to count. Individual pages may also have their own form of entry (Rafflecopter, etc) for additional chances to win prizes. Enjoy all the free stories, posts, & fun!
A Big Shoutout to Adaline Raine Who Designed the Winter Spanks Graphics! Grab Yours Here!
This is a Blog Hop!